Ready to Practice
At Best Case we want to take the headache out of setting up your optimal private practice.
We offer a “Ready to Practice” Package that allows you to focus on the clinical side of your business while we take care of everything that needs to be done, allowing you to open the doors to your first patient sooner and with less stress.
The Ready to Practice Package can be as comprehensive or as simple as you want – the choice is yours.
Each package is tailored specifically for the client, who can either select the elements they require from our range of professional services outlined below, or let us put together a complete turn-key solution based on the scope of work outlined during the initial consultation.
Services offered by Best Case include:
Project Management +
Our experience and attention to detail enables us to effectively manage the process of creating your private practice. We do all the hard yards to ensure we get it right, saving you time, money and the confusion of knowing what comes next.
We will set out a project schedule, initiate the tasks that need to be completed and guide you through the experience every step of the way, with a focus on delivering the project on time and within budget.
Business Structuring +
Not sure what you need to do to get the behind-the-scenes business side of your practice up and running? We can offer advice and support in the following areas to ensure you’re completely covered from a regulatory and compliance point of view:
- Initial advice, establishment of entities and system implementation
- Due Diligence for a purchase of a practice or buying into a practice
- Ongoing services, ongoing accounting advice and reporting for your private practice
- Initial entity/structure advice
- Asset protection advice
- Drafting of trust deeds and shareholder agreements
- Review, advising and negotiating subcontractor/GP agreements
- Website terms and conditions
- Privacy policies
- Intellectual property – trademarks, logos and registered business names
- Lease/tenancy agreements
- Employment contracts
- Service agreements with third party entities (such as suppliers or related parties)
- Sale and purchase of business
Medical Room Fit Out +
We’ll help you design the optimal medical suite for your private practice, combining functionality with style to create a space where patients will feel completely at ease. Taking the reins from the initial concept through to completion, services offered by Best Case can include:
- Commercial real estate reconnaissance
- On-site consultation and determination of client brief
- Scope of works, materials, finishes and design development
- Council/Authority approvals
- Site preparation, construction commencement and completion of build works
- Installation of office furniture, work stations and seating
- Handover of site
Whether you need the funds to set up your own practice, or the capital required to purchase an existing business, we can offer finance solutions tailored specifically for medical, dental and healthcare professionals looking to:
- Start your own private practice
- Purchase a practice
- Purchase medical equipment
- Make improvements to your practice
- Manage the cash flow requirements of your practice
Making sure you are properly insured is a crucial step in setting up your optimal private practice. We can provide advice on and help you obtain the variety of insurances needed by medical professionals and business owners in general including:
- Medical indemnity insurance
- Life, income protection, trauma and total and permanent disability insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Public and products liability insurance
- General insurance
Medical Marketing +
There’s no point setting up a business if no-one knows you’re there. Our experienced marketing professionals can help you spread the message to prospective patients about your medical practice, while also creating the various digital and print assets needed for your marketing campaign including:
- Website design and development
- Graphic design
- Brand development
- Search engine optimisation
- Marketing, digital and social media strategy and management
Good quality staff are among the most valuable assets of any business. We partner with professional recruiters who specialise in the attraction, placement and retention of people critical to your business success.
By providing you with an introduction to professional partners, we connect you with everything you need to ensure the successful establishment and continued success of your practice.
Working together, we provide a service that ensures:
- The success of our clients
- The progression of careers for people seeking to improve their lives
- The transparency and trust you need to feel secure in working with professional partners
Medical Software / IT Services +
Technology is at the heart of most businesses, providing a platform to create an integrated workplace that operates effectively and efficiently across every aspect of your private practice.
Best Case can take care of your computing and technology needs including the provision of:
- Software solutions for medical professionals that integrate appointments, billing and clinical management
- IT support
- System design and integration
- Network infrastructure
- Hosted services
- Data cabling
- Software and databases
- Internet service
- Computer hardware e.g. laptops, desktops, servers, tablets and mobile devices